Media Support Team
- Alistair Tickett – County Communications Manager – Team Leader, Website, Surrey+
- Max Harvey – County Communications Manager (Media) – Brand Management & Design
- Neil Wibberley – County Media Development Manager – Print Media
- Eric Stammers – County Communications Manager (Media) – Photography
- Adam Plowden – County Communications Manager (Media) – Video
- Beth Jefferies – County Communications Manager (Media) – Social Media
- Toby Athersuch – County Communications Manager
It is important that we follow the branding as set out by The Scout Association wherever possible. There is a lot of support provided by HQ to get this right. This ranges from editable, pre-prepared materials available in The Brand Centre to logos and logo generators which will allow you to add your own group or event name to a logo.
If you are considering renewing District or Group resources, please ensure that they are on-brand and are using the correct version of the Scout Logo. The Brand Centre is a really useful resource and there are guides to using it available when you register.
The Guidelines talk about the use of a specific font: Nunito. This is a freely available Google font and you will need to install it on your computer. Instructions are available at the Brand Centre.