The 8th Camberley decided to celebrate VE day with a camp. As they could not camp together, they had a virtual one instead! What a busy programme they had!
Friday May 8th
We always start camps with Flag Break so you will have to build a flag pole and possibly draw or make a flag. Obviously does not have to be full size, so use your imagination to get a flag pole on your site and start camp with a flag break.
- Pack your bag for the weekend
- Build your shelter, den or tent (indoors or outdoors)
- Create your own VE Day Bunting (to decorate your shelter, tent or den)
- Take your allocated 1 hour exercise
- Build your virtual Camp Fire inside or out
- Sleep outside of your normal bed (indoors or outdoors)
Saturday May 9th
- Help to or make your own Breakfast
- Run a game for all the family from the time of the original VE Day (1940s)
- Take your allocated one hour exercise in your local area maybe try a hike and take photos and share them.
- Sleep outside of your normal bed (indoor or outdoor)
- Pack your bag
- Play another game from the 1940s
- Take your allocated one hour exercise
- Dismantle your shelter or tent
Below are some of the photos to show the 8th in action!