Training Adviser’s Workshop
A 4 or 5 hour workshop equipping Leaders & Managers for the role of Training Adviser.
This course explains the role of Compass in keeping records for training
This workshop is essential for those being appointed as Training Adviser at either County or District level. The workshop covers the following topics:
- Personal Learning Plans and Compass
- Procedure for Wood Badge applications
- Module validation hints and tips
- All training options available for leaders in Surrey
- Motivation and support of leaders
- Best approach to validation.
- The workshop meets the objectives of Module 25, Assessing Learning.
Next Course 12th & 15th October 2020 by Zoom