A course designed for all folk interested in running and helping at campfires.
But firstly what does the course include:
- How to build a good fire and some interesting techniques.
- How to prepare and produce a Campfire programme
- How to run the Campfire and teach songs
- The Safety aspects
- Campfire blankets and wear
- All about Stunts, Yells, Claps and Thanks
- Including the Faith part of programme in a Campfire
- And yes Singing (We can’t either, so what the heck!!)
The Course runs from 10:00 am till late evening. It puts into practice a Campfire at the Nights Away Course. We start at OXSHOTT HQ and go on to POLYAPES Campsite later. Course will include light lunch then dinner with the Nights Away Course in the evening at Polyapes.
Next Course date: to be arranged