This 3 hour workshop covers the requirements for adults who need to validate Module 16 – An Introduction to Residential Experiences, toward gaining the Wood Badge.
This course delivers the skills required to apply for a Nights Away Permit. It consists of skills bases, practical workshops and group learning and includes preparing for and attending the second weekend as an overnight camp.
It is also suitable for adults who wish to support Nights Away events.
This is a three or four day course (see below) with a residential weekend as a part of the module.
Options are below
- Full Course – Days 1 to 4 – Delivers Skills for All Levels of Nights Away Permit
- Basic Course – Day 1 and Days 3 & 4 – Delivers Skills for Indoor and Campsite Levels of Nights Away Permit
- Further Skills – Day 2 – Delivers further campsite skills and skills for Greenfield Nights Away Permits (This day may be used as ‘stand-alone’ workshop for those wishing to upgrade from Campsite level of Nights Away Permit.
Please note – Nights Away Permits are awarded following successful Assessment – Assessments are conducted separately from this learning.
Upcoming Courses: (subject to Scouts Readiness levels)
- Module 16 – 14th November 2020
- Module 38 – tba 2021
- Further Skills Day – tba 2021