Module 16 – Introduction to Residential Experiences
This 3 hour workshop covers the requirements for Adults who need to validate Module 16 – An Introduction to Residential Experiences, toward gaining the Wood Badge.
This learning is designed as a Course to be delivered via Skills Bases, Practical Workshops and Group Learning for Adults requiring the skills needed to gain a Nights Away Permit to lead residential experiences or Adults who wish to attend residential experiences for Young People in a supporting role.
This is a four day course with a residential weekend as a part of the module.
Options are below
- Full Course – Days 1 to 4 – Delivers Skills for All Levels of Nights Away Permit
- Basic Course – Day 1 and Days 3 & 4 – Delivers Skills for Indoor and fundamental skills for Campsite Levels of Nights Away Permit ONLY
- Further Skills – Day 2 – Delivers further Campsite skills and Skills for Greenfield or Lightweight Expedition Nights Away Permits (This day may be used as ‘stand-alone’ Workshop for those wishing to upgrade from Campsite level of Nights Away Permit.
Please note – Nights Away Permits are awarded following successful Assessment – Assessments are conducted separately from this learning.
- Module 16 – 9th December 2019, 25th January 2020, 14th June 2020, 14th December 2020
- Module 38 – 31st August plus 28th/29th September, 28th March plus 9th/10th May 2020, 12th September plus 10th/11th October 2020
- Further Skills Day – 29th March 2020, 13th September 2020