Module 16 – Introduction to Residential Experiences
This 3 hour workshop covers the requirements for adults who need to validate Module 16 – An Introduction to Residential Experiences, toward gaining the Wood Badge.
This course delivers the skills required to apply for a Nights Away Permit. It consists of skills bases, practical workshops and group learning and includes preparing for and attending the second weekend as an overnight camp.
It is also suitable for adults who wish to support residential experiences.
This is a three or four day course (see below) with a residential weekend as a part of the module.
Options are below
- Full Course – Days 1 to 4 – Delivers Skills for All Levels of Nights Away Permit
- Basic Course – Day 1 and Days 3 & 4 – Delivers Skills for Indoor and fundamental skills for Campsite Levels of Nights Away Permit ONLY
- Further Skills – Day 2 – Delivers further campsite skills and skills for greenfield Nights Away Permits (This day may be used as ‘stand-alone’ Workshop for those wishing to upgrade from Campsite level of Nights Away Permit.
Please note – Nights Away Permits are awarded following successful Assessment – Assessments are conducted separately from this learning.
- Module 16 – 25th January 2020, 14th November 2020
- Module 38 – 28th March plus 2nd/3rd May 2020, 12th September plus 10th/11th October 2020
- Further Skills Day – 29th March 2020, 13th September 2020