Media Team SASU
Media Team Structure
- Alistair Tickett – Deputy County Commissioner (Programme, Media and Communications) – Team Leader, Website, Surrey+
- Max Harvey – County Communications Manager (Media) – Brand Management & Design
- Neil Wibberley – County Media Development Manager – Print Media
- Eric Stammers – County Communications Manager (Media) – Photography
- Adam Plowden – County Communications Manager (Media) – Video
- Beth Jefferies – County Communications Manager (Media) – Social Media
- Toby Athersuch – County Communications Manager
It is important that we follow the branding as set out by The Scout Association wherever possible. There is a lot of support provided by HQ to get this right. This ranges from editable, pre-prepared materials available in The Brand Centre to logos and logo generators which will allow you to add your own group or event name to a logo.
If you are considering renewing District or Group resources, please ensure that they are on-brand and are using the correct version of the Scout Logo. The Brand Centre is a really useful resource and there are guides to using it available when you register.
The Guidelines talk about the use of a specific font: Nunito. This is a freely available Google font and you will need to install it on your computer. Instructions are available at the Brand Centre.
Join the SASU!
The SASU is always looking for member to support us in covering the big county events and the requests that come in. If you have design skills, are great with social media, take an awesome photo, loving taking video, get in touch HERE.