Active Support allows people to give their time to Scouting on a flexible basis.
People can still be involved in Scouting without the full-time commitment of being a leader.
Active Support Contacts
County SASU Manager
County SASU Leader
Surrey has Scout Active Support Units in most districts:
- Banstead – Mark Wingett
- Caterham – Tim Evans
- Dorking – Hannah Clarke
- Epsom & Ewell – C/O. John Jordan
- Farnham – C/O. Philip German
- Guildford East – Chris Lintott
- Leatherhead – Avril Lobjoit
- Reigate – Mary Osborn
- Runnymede – David Kelly
- Spelthorne – Michael Taylor
- Surrey Heath – Dan Daly
- Walton & Weybridge – C/O DC
- Woking – Andrew Carapiet & Carol McNeilage-Thomson
The units support activities within the districts, help at events, camps and sections as needed. They also support County run events.
We are also fortunate to have some specialist SASUs, focused on supporting a particular aspect of scouting: