Surrey County Scout Rifle Club invites Leaders from all sections to a full day of shooting at the National Shooting Centre, Bisley Camp on Sunday 12th September 2021.
- Are you looking to provide target shooting to your group and want to talk about how to set up a range, what kit to buy or how much it will cost to get started?
- Perhaps someone in your group is already a great marksman and you want to know “what next?”.
- Are you already a keen shooter and want to learn how to instruct or coach at a higher level?
- Do you need help finding training courses for leaders?
- Do you want to start a shooting club and need help to get it off the ground?
Come and talk to us and have a great day out at the same time!
In preparation for SCSRC’s 50th anniversary, we’re aiming to get 1000 young people and leaders shooting before the 50th Scoutshoot in September 2022 and National Scout Rifle Championships in October 2022 and we’d like to help you to help us achieve this. In place of the cancelled Scoutshoot this year, we’re taking the opportunity to meet leaders from all over the county to find out what we can do to help, and to provide you with a great day out in the process.
Programme for the day
- Air Rifle & Air Pistol (Pre-Charged Pneumatic)
- .22 smallbore rifle
- .22 semi-automatic gallery rifle with telescopic sights
- .38 Winchester underlever gallery rifle
- Followed by an afternoon of long-range fullbore rifle on the world-famous Century Range.
The cost for the day is £40 which includes the shooting kit and ammunition you’ll need, plus tea & biscuits!
Did you know that The National Scout Rifle Squad is one of the major feeds to the GB shooting team, or that there are more County and Regional Shooting Coaches within Scouting than any other UK organisation? There are already 10 Surrey Scouts and 3 Leaders in the Squad, and we’d like to see more! Surrey Scouts also have members in the South East Regional Pistol Squad and the GB Junior Pistol Development Squad.
To take part, simply complete the online application form by clicking HERE.
There are 40 places available, please apply before 31st July. Expect to hear from us in early August with confirmation and additional information. We hope you can make it, but if you can’t and would still like to talk to us, please contact us on email@example.com
National Shooting Centre, Bisley Camp