This workshop is essential for those being appointed as Training Adviser at either county or district level.
The workshop covers the following topics:
1) Personal Learning Plans and Compass
2) Procedure for Wood Badge applications
3) Module validation hints and tips
4) All training options available for leaders in Surrey
5) Motivation and support of leaders
6) Best approach to validation.
The workshop meets the objectives of Module 25, Assessing Learning.
This workshop runs across two evenings: October 4th and October 7th with a total of 4 1/2 hours. Both sessions are required.
The first session explains the procedural elements of validating and recommending a Wood Badge, identifies sources of learning and how to make a judgement on Prior Learning. The Second session deals with the interpersonal skills required and how to use Compass.