This is a validation event for Using Resources. This is for Managers who are members of Executive Committees (GSL, DGSL, AGSL, DESC)
1. explain how decisions are made in their own area in the context of the wider structure of Scouting.
2. explain how they make best uses of available resources including financial, digital, physical and informational.
3. discuss their responsibilities as trustees in relation to managing finance, raising income, physical resources and community impact.
4. Discuss how they ensure their obligations to the charity commissioners are met.
There will be an opportunities to exchange ideas and generate new ones.
Participants must have:
1. completed the Trustee Introduction training;
2. read the Independent Learning for Decision Making, specifically pages 12, 13 and 14; and
3. completed the worksheet for Financial and Physical Resources and have it with them for the event.